Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Jeff Brown, Chair, Hamilton County Democratic Party

Fellow Democrats-

I would like to take this opportunity to echo Mayor Lusk's sentiments, and to offer my endorsement as well for Chip Forrester to serve another term as TNDP Chairman.

As I do not have a vote and will be unable to attend the January 8 event, I wanted to wait and allow our Executive Committee members and elected officials to state their preference, but make no mistake that we are united in Hamilton County behind Chairman Forrester.

As we continue to rebuild our party, I believe that continuity of leadership is important. I remember back to President Clinton's last trip to Nashville, when in describing the state of the economy, he said the first step was to stop digging. Under Chip's leadership the past two years, we have stopped digging, and I look forward to working with him and all of you to keep filling up the hole.

Kind regards,

Jeff Brown
Chairman
Hamilton County Democratic Party

No comments:

Post a Comment